BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

-for ELF esp efa.-

 super junior is making a comeback!



and that my friend, is the sound of ELFs howling out of happiness…

Everybody’s making a comeback and so will SuperJunior! Rejoice but not to a full extend because the boys will be back as 10. The actor ,Ki-Bum; the plaintiff, Han-kyung and the offender enlistee,Kang-In, will not participate in this upcoming 4th album. Fans, we know you guys are unhappy about it but something is better than nothing right?
13th May will be the released date of their 4th full length album.
” The success of our 3rd album ‘Sorry Sorry’ gave us some pressure to do even better for the 4th album. But we will continue to do our best and hope that you’ll show us your support”  revealed, SuperJunior.
Regarding the absence of 3 other members, “We hope the best for Kang-In who’s enlisting this year. And Ki-bum, we believe his talent in acting will shine even more this year.”   Hankyung on the other hand, is no longer in contact with the rest of the members, at least for now.
“We are not in contact with Hankyung and it’s saddening. However, we’re praying for his return and hopefully we can be together again”
All the more you  fans should support them, regardless of the hoohahs. Poor boys, they need the emotional support.



 i luv their new looks anyway.but it looks and feels empty :(


Top Picture:
left to right:
Sung Min
Eun Hyuk
Kyu Hyun
Ye Sung
Shin Dong


Bottom Picture:
Wall left to right:
Hee Chul
Dong Hae
Si Won
Sitting in chair: Ryeo Wook
Sitting on table: Leader Leeteuk


some comments.


Chuu May 5, 2010 at 5:57 am
I remember when I first got hooked on Suju. Sorry Sorry just came out and I loved it.
After I heard it I ended getting completely hooked on everything to do with Suju. EHB, Full House, Makings of, the Movie, Mystery Six, Adonis Camp, everything.
I remember thinking ‘Ah~ I can’t wait till they have a comeback!”
And then all of this happened.
Poor boys. They’ve all been saying over and over for years now ‘We’re 13, we’ll always be together! Nothing can pull us apart!’
But when something like this happens, it’s just too hard to hold together.
I know what SM did to Hannie was horrible, but is he really willing to leave his best friends/members/brothers for it all? Can’t he figure out some way to get it all back AND punish SM?
I don’t even think he’s trying at all… it doesn’t even seem like he cares about them anymore. It makes me sad cause Hannie is so sweet and caring, and he LOVES these boys to death. Hell they did so much for him, Heechul especially.
I just don’t get it..
The other 10 are probably really broken up over it. They probably feel helpless because there’s nothing they can do about it.
I hope this all gets fixed.
Don’t they all remember the good ol’ days when they were all together all the time?
They’ve all separated now it seems.
Even though there’s still ten of them I can’t help but feel like they’re all broken up.
I miss the days when nothing could separate them.


Misa May 5, 2010 at 6:19 am
I think Hankyung went ahead with the lawsuit BECAUSE he loves the rest of the SuJu boys; let’s face it, he’s no good to them onstage or off if he’s exhausted and sick. There’s no way he wants to be treated the way SM was treating him, no person does, so I really think it was in everyone’s best interest that he do something about it.
As for not being able to contact the others, I think it’s a legal thing. It’s like in any case, where all involved aren’t allowed contact because of potential tampering of the case. I’m sure Hankyung would love to talk with his members, but is legally unable to do so.
It all comes down to this: would you rather have Hankyung with Super Junior, healthy and happy or have him there tired, exhausted and sick all the time, because he wants to please everyone and/or management is forcing him to fulfill his contract?


Chuu May 5, 2010 at 11:43 am
Hmm, I actually agree with everything you are saying.
It’s true. The way SM Entertainment treated Hankyung was unforgivable and cruel. He’s not a slave, he’s a human being. Not letting him rest, take days off, they wouldn’t even let him visit his PARENTS in China.
That’s just sick. They treated him like their puppet rather than an entertainer.
I hope even through all of this drama is going on he can atleased get some rest. Atleased if he is getting that I I’m sure the boys and fans will feel a little more relieved.
Hmm, I understand, they mustn’t be allowed to talk to him. That sucks, I’m sure all of them are dying to talk to him to see how he is doing and he is probably wanting the same thing.
It’s still so sad :(
I wonder if Super Junior will ever be the same again…
I hope that once this all gets cleared up they can go back to normal and maybe have a comeback with all 13 of them.
Although NOW there’s the Kangin problem, he will be missing for two years because of his enlistment for Military Service. However I am glad he is doing something that he believes will help him repent for his actions last September and October.
I wonder what’ll happen…
What do you think the chances of Hannie staying with Super Junior are? Maybe he can terminate this contract and make a new, more fair one?



Misa May 5, 2010 at 12:23 pm
Y’know, I think the chances of Hankyung staying with Super Junior are really good. Whether or not SM makes that possible is another thing. I really hope they can come to an agreement because Super Junior isn’t the same without all of its members.
Although I’m excited that their new album will be coming out soon, I’m a little sad that 3 will be missing. It’s not the same, but I’m sure the boys have worked hard and prepared for this!


ann May 5, 2010 at 12:52 pm
I wish the best for all of Super Junior all thirteen members in their path to the future .I do still feel their is more going on with Kim Kibum situation than what Kibum has said .I believe he was ousted from Super Junior not by the members but by management for contract reasons and they rather have fans hate Kibum one of the popular ones in SuJu.Than say that they had a contract issue with Kibum and that is why he is not there because SM had a contract problem with Kibum .It is they do not want to admit it .Kibum always had still participated in his Super Junior activities while also filming .It just seems like it is a that now and last year SM did not even try to let Kibum film and do Super Junior things or even let Kibum explain his real reason for not being there with his brothers.The reasons Kibum always say seem to rehearsed from a pr stand point.Kibum is to honest to give just vague responses.They seem that SM told him what to say.His reponses do not sound like it is genuine.They sound like management told him to say it with conviction but they all seem not like Kibum even though he has said his dream is to be an actor,he also said he likes performing on stage so .It just seems to much of a coincidence to me.





They’ve all been saying over and over for years now ‘We’re 13, we’ll always be together! Nothing can pull us apart!’ ;-(






SDEH.
.:(((((

0 comments: